- Bachelor of Science Degree, Illinois Institute of Technology, 1965.
- Certified Financial Planner – One of the first CFPs conferred in 1975.
- Graduate of Realtors Institute – GRI Professional Designation in 1972.
- CFP Board of Standards.
- Master of Science Degree, University of Washington, 1967.
- College for Financial Planning – Adjunct Faculty Member, 1974 -1990.
- Lakeside Advisors, Inc., President and owner, (since 1984).
- Instructor/Lecturer Securities & Syndication Coursework, since 1972.
- KMS Financial Services, Inc., 1972 to present (currently operate branch office).
- National Association of Securities Dealers District Committee, 2002-2004
- National Association of Securities Dealers Consultative Committee, 2005 -2006
- Securities Sources, Inc. – President and Publisher of Securities and Syndication Review.
- Insurance – All lines.
- Real Estate Broker, WA.
- Securities Registered Representative.
Associations and Activities
- American Arbitration Association – former Member, Panel of Arbitrators.
- Author, Published in: “Financial Planning Magazine”, “The Scott Letter Closed End Fund Report”, “Western Investor and Northwest Stock Guide”, “Northwest Investment Review”
- Orchestra Seattle and Seattle Chamber Singers, former Treasurer & Board member.
- Feminist Federal Credit Union, former Director.
- Financial Planning Association.
- CFA Board of Standards (formerly CFP Institute)
- Highline Historical Society, Board Member
- Normandy Park, Washington former Arts Commissioner
- Northwest Association for Financial Planning - Former Director, Legislative Rep
- Northwest Foundation for Senior Citizens, Founder and former Director.
- Northwest Senior Center, Advisory Board.
- Norwest Foundation, Adult Day Health Care – Former Founder and former Director.
- Real Estate Securities & Syndication Institute, WA – Former Director.
- Seattle Society of Financial Analysts, member.
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Stanger Register and Publications, former member of Advisory Board
- Very Special Arts Washington, former Board of Directors
- Washington Association for Financial Planning, Inc., Past President