• Bachelor of Science Degree, Illinois Institute of Technology, 1965.
• Certified Financial Planner – One of the first CFPs conferred in 1975.
• Graduate of Realtors Institute – GRI Professional Designation in 1972.
• CFP Board of Standards.
• Master of Science Degree, University of Washington, 1967
• College for Financial Planning – Adjunct Faculty Member, 1974 -1990.
• Lakeside Advisors, Inc., President and owner, (since 1984).
• Instructor/Lecturer Securities & Syndication Coursework, since 1972.
• KMS Financial Services, Inc., 1972 to 2020
• National Association of Securities Dealers District Committee, 2002-2004
• National Association of Securities Dealers Consultative Committee, 2005 -2006
• Securities Sources, Inc. – Former President and Publisher of Securities and Syndication Review.
• Former Real Estate Broker, WA.
Associations and Activities
• American Arbitration Association – former Member, Panel of Arbitrators.
• Author, Published in: “Financial Planning Magazine”, “The Scott Letter Closed End Fund Report”,
“Western Investor and Northwest Stock Guide”, “Northwest Investment Review”
• Orchestra Seattle and Seattle Chamber Singers, former Treasurer & Board member.
• Feminist Federal Credit Union, former Director.
• Financial Planning Association.
• CFA Board of Standards (formerly CFP Institute)
• Highline Historical Society, Board Member
• Normandy Park, Washington former Arts Commissioner
• Northwest Association for Financial Planning - Former Director, Legislative Rep
• Northwest Foundation for Senior Citizens, Founder and former Director.
• Northwest Senior Center, Advisory Board.
• Norwest Foundation, Adult Day Health Care – Former Founder and former Director.
• Real Estate Securities & Syndication Institute, WA – Former Director.
• Seattle Society of Financial Analysts, member.
• Society of Financial Service Professionals
• Stanger Register and Publications, former member of Advisory Board
• Very Special Arts Washington, former Board of Directors
• Washington Association for Financial Planning, Inc., Past President